PRL's Curtain wall is a rain screened, pressure equalized, high performance product for buildings that require the highest of performance and quality.
Available in a 2-1/2' face width, their standard overall depth is:
Interchangeable parts and multiple face caps allow for endless possibilities of mullion depth and customization.
- 6" in the PLCW-600
- 7" in the PLCW-700
- 10" in the PLCW-1000
- Structural glaze verticals
- Structural glaze horizontals
- Vertical sunshade options
- Horizontal sunshade options
- Light shelf adaptable
* Thermal performance is very dependent on your choice of frame options and glass. Basis of numbers are 4 sided structural glaze with versalux blue V2000R guardian SN698 eith argon.
- Air infiltration:- 0.02 cu/ft/min/ft² @ 6.24 psf
- Static water resistance:- up to 15 psf
- Dynamic water resistance:- up to 15 psf
- Structural performance:- engineered to your building design requirment
- Δm :- beyond 1-1/2"
- Thermal performance:-
- U-factor:- 0.33*
- SHGC:- 0.15*