The Max Sliding Systems are available with various sizes of vertical stiles and top and bottom rail profiles.
To maintain a sleek design, glass stops are not used. Doors and panels ship pre-glazed from the factory. Heavy-duty rollers are used to provide smooth door operation with minimal effort..
At PRL we custom build our sliding systems to meet your size and configuration requirements. Various configurations can be achieved, from a simple OX in-line slider to an OXXX multi-panel slider, as well as a custom 90-degree multi-slider application. Screens are available.
- Single/Multiple Panel System
- Inline & 90 degree
- Secure access hardware
- Glass options
- 1-1/4” IG Units
- 1/4, 3/8, 1/2" tempered or laminated glass
- Vertical Stiles
- 3” Medium vertical stile (no glass stops)
- 1” Ultra Narrow vertical stile (no glass stops)
- Center lock housing (used with 1” Ultra Narrow stile)
- PRL HD tandem 3” stainless steel rollers (capacity 350 lbs. ea.)
- PRL HD top nylon rollers (capacity 175 lbs. ea.)
- Door maximum height 132”
- Weather seals
- Dual seal lead stile
- Quad seal interlock stile
- Automatic custom-design sill drop seal (top rolling system)
- Clear and bronze anodized
- Powder coat or Kynar paint